We are so excited to have Caden in some kind of social activity with other kids. He loves going. There are 4 kids total, a good class size. I love it because I can sit and watch him. He does really good despite the class is for 3-5 year olds. I love it even more because it is so close to our house. I go workout at 24 hour fitness with the kids and then we cruise a few feet and have gymnastics.
Jess I am SOOO excited that I just came across your blog!! What have you been up too?! It's been WAY to long since we have seen one another!! I loved looking at all your great pic's! Email me and let me know where you guys are now...
Hey girl! I saw your comment on Linds blog page and I had to look you up! I am in your parents ward now and I get to see them every week. I just love them to death, they are so cute! Your mom told me you are coming down to visit at the end of this month. Hopefully I will get to say hi to ya! Your family is adorable! Take care! Love-Dara
3 comments:
Jess I am SOOO excited that I just came across your blog!! What have you been up too?! It's been WAY to long since we have seen one another!! I loved looking at all your great pic's! Email me and let me know where you guys are now...
Can't wait to hear from you!
-Alissa :)
hey lovely lady! wow I cant believe how big your little guy is. holy moly! How are you?!!!!! you look amazing and happy. love~Lindsey
Hey girl! I saw your comment on Linds blog page and I had to look you up! I am in your parents ward now and I get to see them every week. I just love them to death, they are so cute! Your mom told me you are coming down to visit at the end of this month. Hopefully I will get to say hi to ya! Your family is adorable! Take care!
Love-Dara
Post a Comment