Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Papa's Funeral

A picture of the boys with beanie's brought home by Nana and Wardy from their trip to Paris.  
I quickly jumped into the photo with my new scarf brought back from Paris.  Excuse my big belly:)
Here is Nick helping to carry Papa.  It was time for Papa to go.  It was a nice celebration of his life.  It was fun to see family despite the circumstances.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Hunter Ohana,

Loved the pic of the hats. Congrats on babe number 3. How wonderful! Do you know what you're having? We're expecting too, but I've got awile to go. My baby's not due till October.

Sincerely Nat & Rex

Stefany Pew said...

I love that beanie picture with the boys. So cute! You are looking like you are ready to pop! When's the due date? And I forget.....are you having another boy or a girl?

Anonymous said...

You are seriously the cutest prego lady! You are so thin everywhere except this baby bump that always looks like it is about to pop! :-) Hope you guys are good. We are learning to enjoy Texas. Love to see how you guys are doing and hear from you. Take care.
P.S. Do you know if Ashley P has a blog? I can't find her phone number and would love to check in with her. Thanks!

Peterson Family said...

Love the tummy!! You are so cute! Your kids are so adorable and I love their haircuts.

I am sorry to hear about your Papa...

hope to see you soon, can't wait to meet #3!!