Nice tackle Caden! That is where Jackson is getting his "bullying" moves from. . .
jess, they're naturals! hmm...the next manning boys? how are you guys doing?how's the pregnancy? any word on whether its a girl or boy?how's mary kay going?keep in touch!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY JESSICA! (By the way.... I met your Dad the other week. My sister and I were walking out of Costa Vida from lunch and we saw him. I didn't know he works with my brother and my Dad! Fun stuff!!!)
sooo fun!!! such boys. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice tackle Caden! That is where Jackson is getting his "bullying" moves from. . .
jess, they're naturals! hmm...the next manning boys?
how are you guys doing?
how's the pregnancy? any word on whether its a girl or boy?
how's mary kay going?
keep in touch!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY JESSICA! (By the way.... I met your Dad the other week. My sister and I were walking out of Costa Vida from lunch and we saw him. I didn't know he works with my brother and my Dad! Fun stuff!!!)
sooo fun!!! such boys. :)
Post a Comment