We all love making Jacob laugh. It is so contagious. He is so ticklish I just eat it up. Yes, this is popcorn little Jacob is devouring. Why on earth is he being fed popcorn, a huge choking hazard? You can ask my darling, hubby who was in charge of the kiddos while I was at a girls party. He laid out a huge blanket on our family room floor, popped a ton of kettle corn and him and the boys enjoyed a movie and popcorn. That is Nick's favorite activity to do while I am gone. He did vacuum the huge mess up so I couldn't tell what went on. The funny thing about the popcorn bash was when I went in to get Jacob in the morning, there was popcorn in his crib, in his diaper, and under his outfit stuck to his belly. I just had to laugh and give Nick a hard time.
We think Jacob may need a haircut because he SERIOUSLY looks like a homeless man begging for food in his bowl. Poor little Baybub...come to Phoenix so Bah and Kristi can cut your hair. We miss you guys! Thanks for the new pics. Maia cannot WAIT to meet the locos.
The last picture of Jacob resembles you, Jessika. I haven't been able to say that about his brothers! Looks like Jacob will be looking forward to his Mom's girl nights, so he can be a part of the popcorn parties!
Your boys are ADORABLE! have more please. I really enjoyed learning about each one. We really need to get together the next time you guys are in the area. The gun story was so funny.
5 comments:
We think Jacob may need a haircut because he SERIOUSLY looks like a homeless man begging for food in his bowl. Poor little Baybub...come to Phoenix so Bah and Kristi can cut your hair. We miss you guys! Thanks for the new pics. Maia cannot WAIT to meet the locos.
The last picture of Jacob resembles you, Jessika. I haven't been able to say that about his brothers!
Looks like Jacob will be looking forward to his Mom's girl nights, so he can be a part of the popcorn parties!
Karen, I think he resembles Jessika because of his hair... I think he has more hair than I do. I'm kind of jealous.
Your boys are ADORABLE! have more please. I really enjoyed learning about each one. We really need to get together the next time you guys are in the area. The gun story was so funny.
Post a Comment