Here's the whole family that made it. We're only missing Jeff. This was taken from the front yard of grandpa's house.

We took the tour on top of the conference center! It was very interesting. The view from the top was awesome, if only there wasn't so much construction in the background.


Jacob was having some fun with his freedom. He loves to laugh and smile. His hair was getting into his eyes so Jessika put it up in a rubber band. We're still not sure what to do with his hair... any suggestions.

Jackson loves watermelon, good thing it was seedless. I don't know how he would have enjoyed wrestling with those things.
3 comments:
Suggestions for Jacob's hair? I say take him to Jamaica and put in corn rows! Of course there's that old fashioned idea...cut it! Should I make him some scrunchies using a sports motif?
My suggestion is to have Wardy take Jacob to his hair lady. She does a great Mullet. You know... Business in front, party in the back. That or a perm. Then you can 'fro it. I'll supply the pick.
No matter what you decide to do with it, here's an idea.... don't ever put your SON's hair in a ponytail again. He kind of looks like our daughter when she was his age!
Miss you guys and can't wait to hang out tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment