Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mikey's birthday party part 2...

After taking about 20 shots of this group, this was one of the better, more coordinated shots. Thanks Jeff and Julia for the matching outfits.

Once the kids had their fill, it was time for the adults to "clean up". Right, we know what they were doing.
You can see that they both have storage under their shirts...
Julia taught Jackson how to store all his loot in is shirt by tucking it into his shorts. It seemed to workout pretty good. If only he could figure out how to get to from there??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I hate to toot my own horn, but it was definitely aunt JuJu that hooked jacks up with that one... When it comes to sweets, I don't mess around...

Nana said...

way to be anonymous juj! But I will attest it was your idea.

The Hunter Family said...

Oops, I should have know. Sorry Juj, I'll change that.