Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some more christmas pictures.

You can imagine how difficult it is to get all the kids to look in the same direction at the same time AND produce a face that looks at least tolerant of the situation. This was one of those attempts. FAIL.
Jacob wearing protective eye wear. He's a kid with no problem of putting on masks, helmets, glasses, anything. Our other kids wouldn't trust anything on their faces.
Just a little Christmas morning chaos.


Darth Mommy
Hunter and Jacob wrestling. Jacob's hands were really cold and Hunter would laugh when Jacob touched him.

Just ham-boning around.

3 comments:

Dana♥Thomas said...

Caden gets an A+ for his face in the group shot. He is the ONLY one looking and has an adorable smile! We need to have a chat with Mai-Mai showing a little too much leg.

Karen Jones said...

Darth Mommy looks scary!!!

Maegan Alme said...

Jessika, I'm so glad I found your guys's blog! I love the blogging world. Your family is adorable! haha I love the Darth Vador costume! I hope all is well. I also have a blog www.christopherandmaegan.blogspot.com Check it out whenever you want to.:)