We've had a fantastic time since moving to AZ back in March. After I finished school we went to Hawaii with Jessika's family. It was a blast.

Swimming with sharks was just the beginning.


Graduation, finally! It's been a long road that has finally come to an end. Thank you Jessika for supporting me along the way.

We took some family photos at Val Vista lakes. Just for fun.
7 comments:
FINALLY!!!!!
Jessika, that looks so much fun! Your family is growing so big. So stinkin cute. I finally updated my blog. I hung out with Melissa in LV last weekend. She is ok, I am sure she would love a call from you.
Chrissy
hi nick, how are you doing? you have adorable boys. congratulations on your graduation. that's a great accomplishment. hope your doing well.
I wasn't sure if Dana meant "finally!" on the graduation or on the blog update.
Truly we are very proud of you and Jessika! It's not easy sticking with school for seven years with three kids and one on the way. Bravo!
Congrat Nick!! That is so awesome. How great it must feel to be finished.
Jessika, it's been so fun to have you guys back in AZ!! Let's hope you find somewhere permanent close by! :)
Congrats! I wish we would have know you guys had moved back to Az we moved out in May bummer we w ill have to meet up some where else some time. Congratulations again.
Nice to have you back in AZ! We hope to see you before too long. Where are you living? Please contact us when you get a chance.
Post a Comment