

I took Caden to the BYU vs. TCU game Thursday night. He slept the whole way down and then we ate at Winger's before the game. He loved the nuggets and fry's before the game and the hot chocolate and licorice during the game. It was a fun night and even better that BYU won!
GO COUGS!!

7 comments:
GO COUGARS!! We actually got that game here in AZ with out the help of my Uncle's Sling Box (he's in Orem), what a good game!! Caden is all boy... What a cutie!
Way to raise 'em right!!
Looks like you both had a lot of fun. Mark was able to go to the BYU/TCU game when they came here last year and then he met up with Matt. I have yet to go to a game, I guess I am stuck with just watching it on the TV!
Hey Jess- I just happened upon your blog, what a cute family you have! Your boys are so adorable!
-Tiff (horn)
Nick, I am not really worried about the game, all though you never really know. BYU needs to come out strong and play the whole game strong. Hey, what is your email address?
Gary
Wait...we were at the game with Eli in tow, too. We should've met up! Can't believe how grown up Cadster looks. We'll have to get together soon.
fu-UN! :) cute pics...does matt allen still play?
Post a Comment