Sunday, November 4, 2007

Saturday Night Bowling

Bowling was a blast. It was so entertaining watching Caden get so excited to have his turn. It was hard for him to have mommy and daddy have a turn. He always asked if he could have a turn. It was so cute. After we finished and were walking outside he said "bowling is fun, I want to do it again tomorrow."

This is "the slide" for Caden's bowling ball. He would push the ball so hard it would jump when it hit the lane.
Here is Nick not wanting me to take a picture of him. But my sweet hubby let me take a pic for our blogs sake.

3 comments:

Naylor Family said...

You guys are just the greatest! We can't wait till you're back here on the EAST side! :) It looks like you guys have had so much fun lately! It was so great to see Jessika for a short bit, the crafts turned out great, and I LOVE the advent calendar! Nice work! I know Nick...it's after midnight...again!

Gates & Tausha said...

looks like a BLASTFUL couple of weeks!! loved all the posts...and VERY impressive on all those CRAFTS!!!

Peterson Family said...

My boys love bowling too, an excuse to throw things and knock stuff over! :) Thank goodness for bumpers... I probably needed it more than they did! Looks like fun!!

Your girls craft night looked like a blast too! How fun!! Cute advent calendar, what a great idea.