
After the incredible victory against the Utes, I have to congratulate the Cougs on a great effort and even better performance! I watched the game with my father-in-law (Cougar fan by default) and numerous Utah fans in the Utah student Union (that's right, I was a foreigner in an unwelcome land) on a big screen. I couldn't describe to you the looks I received after the Utah touchdown with a 1:36 remaining. Haughty, indignant, words that don't really give the looks I received justice. But those of you who know true, arrogant Ute fans can relate. But let me describe to you the elation I experienced when on 4th and 18, a scambling Max Hall found an elusive Austin Collie for something like a 49 yard gain! I leaped from my chair, only to release a mute cheer (trying not to rub in the great play and remaining hope of a consecutive Cougar victory). Then two yellow flags and a 3 yard run play later... Unga charges the end zone like an angry hippo! Again, out of my chair, pumping both fists violently in the air, then excusing myself to the back of the room so as not to offend my fellow heart broken Utes with my victory dance and attempts at containing my joy! What a great game!
3 comments:
I feel your happiness in the college football world........my husband is an ASU alumni and LOVES the Sun Devils. They are having a great season so far and is on the edge of his seat every game too. But congrats to the Cougs for winning that game. You're a huge fan I can tell!!!!
GO COUG'S!! Mark had his jersey on and lost his voice cheering BYU on to the win!! :) WAHOOO!!
Hey what up Hunt Dawgs! Your boys are so freakin cute! They are total Hunter boys for sure! I have a blog now so you should go check it out!
Post a Comment