Saturday, September 12, 2009

The First Haircut

This is the first time ever that scissors have been brought to his hair. I am thinking to myself do I really want to do this. I really don't mind combing his long locks after the bath and brushing through his snarls. Truth be told, he does not need to be looking like a girl any longer. No more clips, and pony tails any more.
Grandpa Jones was the lucky one to hold Jacob while he gets his hair cut. Lets just say they both were covered in hair.
Jacob kept looking in the mirror and giving kisses.
Jacob really was good didn't cry at all. I kept feeding him pretzels and giving him things to play with.
Here he is! Who is this boy? He can now see his little world. Look at his shirt, he was covered in hair. Our stylist did a great job. I think he looks so grown up.

5 comments:

Peterson Family said...

LOVE it! Look at his big beautiful eye's! What a handsome little guy you have... and man he's growing SOOOO fast!

sarahjohn said...

oh my gosh. He looks totally different. Like a little missionary!
VERY CUTE!

Dana♥Thomas said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! He looks so much like Caden to me with his hair short! It looks awesome!! Good job Bapes!

Nana said...

He's a real live boy! I love those innocent brown eyes I can actually see now...adorable!

Camille said...

What a handsome little dude you have! It really does make him look so grown up!! I love it!