These caves were the most amazing caves I've ever been in.
The formations inside were very artistic and beautiful. We were able to have some lunch before our scheduled time in the park near by and take a family pic.
Hey Jess, your family looks great. I updated my blog with pictures of our new baby boy Matias. I love boys, what would we do if we had a girl. j/k. I miss you. it would be good to catch up. Scott is in Mexico with my dad and some friends, so I am home with two kids for the first time. Matias is almost 5 weeks old so I am adjusting well. How is Nick's school and career going? How have you adjusted with 3 kids? I saw Melissa and her baby earlier this year, so good to see her. love ya, chrissy
3 comments:
There was a time when Kirk thought he was always surrounded by girls--now look at all the boys in the family! Girls are out numbered 7 to 3!!
Thats a great family pic. I might have to steal it. . .
Hey Jess, your family looks great. I updated my blog with pictures of our new baby boy Matias. I love boys, what would we do if we had a girl. j/k. I miss you. it would be good to catch up. Scott is in Mexico with my dad and some friends, so I am home with two kids for the first time. Matias is almost 5 weeks old so I am adjusting well. How is Nick's school and career going? How have you adjusted with 3 kids? I saw Melissa and her baby earlier this year, so good to see her. love ya, chrissy
Post a Comment